Open Air Ban Lifted in Huron County
With the recent rainfall received over the weekend, the Huron County Fire Chiefs have lifted the Open-Air Fire Ban
Please contact your local Fire Department for current rules and regulations regarding Open Air Burns.
- Howick Township – 519-335-3202
- North Huron – 226-523-9500
- Morris Turnberry – 519-527-0106 x28
- Central Huron – 519-482-3043
- Bluewater – 519-236-4351
- Huron East- 519-527-0160 x28
- South Huron 519-235-1981
- Goderich -519-440-9166
- Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh (Lucknow Fire Zone) 519-395-3735 x164
Thank you for your patience and understanding while the fire ban was in place.
For more information:
Chad Kregar, Huron County Fire Coordinator
Fire protection services for the Township of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh are provided by fire departments from Goderich, Lucknow, and North Huron. Each fire department provides fire protection services and assets suitable to meet municipal responsibilities within a specified area of Ashfield-Colborne-Wawanosh.