//= p\henc($category['title']) ?>
What paperwork do I need to provide?
- Application Form (Sample Application Form)
- Schedule 1 (Sample Schedule 1)
- Site Plan (Sample Site Plan)
- Construction Drawings (Sample deck drawing)
If applicable to your project:
CHECK YOUR ZONING
What is the zoning for my property?
What will it cost me to build?
Do I need additional approvals?
Proof of approvals much be submitted to the Township digitally.
- Maitland Valley Conservation Authority (MVCA): check to see if your property is located in a MVCA area by using GIS.
- Nutrient Management: is required for agricultural lots.
- Ausable Bayfield Maitland Valley Source Protection Region: check to see if your property is located in a Source Water Protection area by using GIS.
- Entrance Permit: is required for vacant lots.
- By -Law 10-2021 Site Plan Control
- 911 Number: is required for vacant lots. Please submit a site plan with location of driveway to the Township.
- Application to Alter: if you're living in a Parkbridge Community.
- Developer Approval: if you're living in a new development.
Are there any by-laws I need to follow?
How do I prepare my documents?
Prepare your documents for submission digitally
- Ensure all documents are:
- Files are in .pdf format
- All .pdf files have the document properties/restrictions/ security settings/ permissions set to allow "printing" and " adding markups" so the Township can apply redline notes and approval stamps to each document.